Registrations are closed
On-line Registration is now closed
Please go to www.tryevents.ca for more race details.
Race package pick-up
4K & 8K option
Race Day: Saturday, August 11th, 2018
Race Start Time: 9:30am
Location:Chilliwack Fair 7590 Lickman Rd, Chilliwack, BC V2R 4A7
more race details www.tryevents.ca
GST & Processing will be added to pricing
Wanna save money on your registration?
Register a Corporate Team, Club or just a group of 5 or more to save on your registration fee! Every member after five paid receives 10% off or pay for the first 5 members all at once to get the savings for everyone! after the first 5 are registered new members can register individually and receive the discount
Race package pick-up
TBA go to www.tryevents.ca
Over All Placing Medals
Placing Medals 1st, 2nd & 3rd over all,
*You must be at awards to claim!
Timing & Results
Tag timed event
No Tag no results
After you cross the finish line please do not leave the chute until after your tag is removed
It is our goal to have the results posted within 24hrs
Attach the timing tag to your shoe laces using zaps provided.
After your race please return timing tag to avoid being charged $40 If
you still have your timing tag please mail it to the address on the tag.
Click here to view tag on shoe
- Registration will close one week prior to the race or when the participant capacity is reached.
- All entries are Non-Refundable, Non-Transferable to another person, and Non-Deferrable to a future event. This also applies to a participant with an injury or illness. Sale and/or transfer of race entries/bib numbers is strictly prohibited.
- Participants under 18 years of age must have a statement signed by their parent or legal guardian permitting them to participate.
- The Event Organizers reserve the right to change the race route, delay the race, stop participants on the course if necessary for your safety until the situation is deemed appropriate to continue or alter the distance of the route, cancel or other measures deemed necessary. The participant understands this risk and acknowledges that no refunds will be issued in this case.
- If the Event offers multiple distances, changes to another distance (ie. changing from the 10KM to the 5 KM) are allowed up until the end of the regular registration deadline (approximately 2 weeks before the event) provided space is available in that race distance and it is approved by the Event Organizers . The change fee is $20 (plus GST and processing) and the difference in entry fee if applicable.
- The Event Organizers reserve the right to deny entries or registration changes for any reason.