read EVERYTHING carefully, and enter accurate data. You will not be able
to edit your information once you submit payment.
submitting your registration online, you acknowledge that you
understand our REFUND POLICY: There is absolutely no refund of
your entry, no roll-over of your entry to a future year, and no
transfer to another person, once you've submitted your information and
made payment online.
2.Your race entry fee can be paid by VISA or MASTERCARD. On your credit statement, the name "Registration Logic" will be shown under the transaction for the payment of the Vancouver Triathlon.
3. Race entry fees are as follows:
| Tri - it
|ELITE - DRAFT LEGAL*
* Max of 50 participants. Must be TriBC members and have taken a draft-legal certification course.
** Entry fees do not include GST
4. Please provide a valid E-MAIL ADDRESS that you check regularly.
IMPORTANT updates and CRITICAL race information will be e-mailed to each registrant.
5. Triathlon AB (TRIBC), Triathlon Alberta (ATA), and Triathlon Sask. (STAC) Annual members are exempt of purchasing the mandatory one-day membership for insurance coverage. The purchase of one-day TRIBC membership ($20 adults or $10/adult relay) is done automatically
during the online registration process for registrants who do not
provide a valid annual member number. If you wish to become an
annual member visit www.tribc.org and to become an annual member of TriBC, visit www.tribc.org
6. Online registration closes on September 1, 2016 at 8:00 p.m. after that date you can register at the race pickup location.
7. The price shown above does not include the online processing fee of $2.00 per registration plus 3.3% of the event fee.
Technical T-Shirt Upgrade
Upgrade your race t-shirt from the short sleeve shirt provided, to a Long Sleeve Tech T!
These have been a great hit – and high demand after each race – purchase yours in advance to guarantee you get one! *Garments are unisex sizing: $30.00 each.