Olympic & Sprint Relay Team registrants: READ CAREFULLY
1. Add email@example.com to your address book so that you're able to receive important pre-race ATHLETE UPDATES.
2. By submitting your registration online, you acknowledge that you understand the following REFUND POLICY: There is absolutely no refund of your entry, no roll-over of your entry to a future year, and no transfer to another team, once you've submitted your information and made payment online.
3. You're expected to pick-up your race package on Saturday, June 10 at the Wasa Community Hall from 3pm-5pm.
4. Relay teams in the SPRINT and OLYMPIC distance events may be formed in the following ways:
Team of 3: each of the 3 relay team members does one leg of the (Sprint or Olympic) triathlon
Team of 2: one relay team member does 2 legs, the other does 1 leg of the (Sprint or Olympic) triathlon
Team of 2 + Solo Swimmer: using the swim leg of a solo triathlete, the 2 relay team members do either the cycling or running leg of the (Sprint or Olympic) triathlon
Team of 1 + Solo Swimmer: using the swim leg of a solo triathlete, the relay team member does both the cycling and running legs of the (Sprint or Olympic) triathlon
5. The entry fees per team (5% GST is added during check-out) and pricing periods are:
Early Bird Regular Late
Team Type Sept 1-Jan 31 Feb 1-May 15 May 16-June 8
Sprint Team of 3 $135 $150 $165
Sprint Team of 2 + Solo Sprint Swimmer $90 $100 $110
Sprint Team of 2 $110 $120 $130
Sprint Team of 1 + Solo Sprint Swimmer $70 $80 $90
Olympic Team of 3 $165 $180 $195
Olympic Team of 2 + Solo Olympic Swimmer $110 $120 $130
Olympic Team of 2 $130 $140 $150
Olympic Team of 1 + Solo Olympic Swimmer $80 $90 $100
6. 2017 Triathlon BC (TriBC), Triathlon AB (ATA), Triathlon Sask. (STAC) Annual members are exempt of purchasing the mandatory one-day TriBC membership for insurance coverage. The purchase of one-day TriBC membership ($6 per relay member) is done automatically during the online registration process for registrants who do not provide a valid annual member #. If you wish to become an annual member of TriBC, visit www.tribc.org and to become an annual member of ATA, visit www.triathlon.ab.ca
7. The race entry for each team member includes the post-race lunch. Non-Racer tickets for family and friends for Sunday may be purchased during this online registration process.
8. Online registration closes on Thursday June 8 at 11:59 p.m. or when full.
9. PLEASE do not use the "Invite a Team Member" feature during the registration. Captains are to fill out all Team Members info by selecting the drop down menu "ACTION" then choosing "Edit a Team Member".