1. Add firstname.lastname@example.org to your address book so that you're able to receive important pre-race ATHLETE UPDATES.
2. The process of registering will involve the following fees: entry fee (includes 5% tax), one-day Triathlon Association membership (100% of this goes to cover the insurance coverage of this event) if not an annual member, and the online user fee going to the Registration Logic for handling your registration.
3. There is no transfer of entry to another person, or roll-over of entry fee to future events. With the purchase of the $20 cancellation option during this online registration, you may notify the race director by email of your cancellation, with full refund of entry minus the online sign-up fee, until May 15, 2017. After May 15, there is no refund of entry.
4. Race Bag pick-up is Saturday, June 10 from 3pm-5pm at Wasa Community Hall on Wasa School Road, north end of Wasa
5. The event offers the following individual triathlons: ***age is calculated as of December 31, 2017
-TriKids for ages 4-15 y/o : distance increase with age
-Super Sprint for ages 16+ : Swim 400 m Bike 12 km Run 3 km
-Sprint for ages 16+ : Swim 750 m Bike 20 km Run 5 km
-Olympic for ages 18+ : Swim 1.5 km Bike 40 km Run 10 km
6. Race Entry Fees are: (includes a 5% tax)
EARLY BIRD REGULAR LAST MINUTE
Sign up dates Sept 1-Jan 31 Feb 1-May 15 May 16-June 8
Olympic $140 $150 $160
Olympic - Junior $120 $130 $140
Sprint $130 $140 $150
Sprint - Junior $110 $120 $130
Super Sprint $100 $110 $120
Super Sprint - Junior $90 $100 $110
TriKids Age 4-7 $45 Age 8-11 $55 Age 12-15 $65
7. ALL age-groups are based on your age as of Dec 31, 2017.
8. 2017 ANNUAL members of Triathlon BC (TriBC), Triathlon AB (ATA) and Triathlon Sask. (STAC) are exempt of purchasing the mandatory race-day TriBC membership for insurance coverage. The purchase of race-day TriBC membership (TriKids $1, Juniors $7, Adults $15) is done automatically during the online registration process for registrants who do not provide a valid annual member #. If you wish to become an annual member of TriBC, visit www.tribc.org and to become an annual member of ATA, visit www.triathlon.ab.ca .
9. The race entry for each registrant includes the post-race lunch. Non-racer tickets for family and friends for Saturday and Sunday may be purchased during the online registration.
10. For all of the events, the online registration closes on Thursday, June 8, 2017 at 11:59 p.m. or when full. TriKids paper registration is available at Wasa on Saturday, June 10 at 8:30 am only, but a shirt is not guaranteed.